Starbucks caramel Frappuccino (small bottle) recipe
A caramel Frappuccino is one of the most popular Starbucks drink, The true pinnacle of meal deal drinks in the UK. It's a delicious beverage that can be consumed any time of day and loved by coffee drinkers of all ages. We know how hard it is to resist this sweet, creamy treat so we figured we'd share our recipe with you!
Caramel Frappuccino's are a popular drink from Starbucks available in most shops and supermarkets but they can be expensive. Luckily, it's not hard to make them at home with this recipe!
This easy-to-follow recipe will show you how to easily make your own caramel Frappuccino that tastes just like the ones from Starbucks at home. This one is easy to reverse engineer as it only has 3 ingredients and they are listed on the bottle ingredients with the % amount.
75% Milk, 18% Cold brew coffee, 7% Caramel coffee syrup. To make this super easy we will make in 1L batches. We will leave out all the other additives that help preserve and stabilise store bought 250ml bottles.
Starbucks caramel Frappuccino Ingredients
- 180ml Cold brew coffee (If you haven't mastered the art of Cold brewing yet; 'Learn how to make cold brew coffee at home'
- 750ml Semi skimmed milk - You can use any milk you already have, its no big deal. You might like this drink better with full fat milk!
- 70ml Monin Caramel coffee syrup.
How to make Starbucks caramel Frappuccino at home
- Prepare your cold brew coffee
- Measure 750ML of Milk into a container
- Add 180ml of your cold brew coffee to the Milk / Container
- Add 70ml of Monin Caramel coffee syrup to the container
- Put on the lid and shake well.
- Serve and Enjoy!
This recipe is fully customisable for example; if you wanted to use only 60% (600ML) of Milk and 35% (350ML) of Coffee so its a stronger pick me up - it wouldn't be an issue. Worst case scenario you could find your own version of the Starbucks caramel flavour Frappuccino that you prefer.
When refrigerated in a sealed container this recipe will last for up to 7 days!