Peppermint Schnapps Whipped Cream
If you are looking for a dessert that is festive and easy to make, this recipe for peppermint schnapps whipped cream made with a whipped cream dispenser is perfect. It can be used on top of your favourite cake or pie, hot cocoa (or coffee), or even in place of ice cream! This recipe requires only 5 ingredients and takes less than 10 minutes to prepare. Plus, it's an easy way to get kids involved in the kitchen during the holiday season!
peppermint schnapps whipped cream Ingredients
- 1 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cups of powdered sugar
- 2 table spoon of peppermint schnapps
- Cream whipper (Also known as dispenser) and cream charger
- Combine all the above ingredients in the cream whipper/Dispenser, along with one nitrous oxide cream chargers. Pipe in to a serving dish and enjoy.
How to make peppermint schnapps whipped cream
- Combine all the above ingredients into a Jug/bowl and mix well ensuring a smooth consistency within the mixture with no bumps or lumps, A whisk or a fork or even a spoon would be suitable.
- Once the mixture is at a satisfactory finish, Carefully pour the mixture into your dispenser, You can use a funnel or if your jug has a pouring outlet you can use that.
- Once your mixture is in your whipper/Dispenser and the head is securely attached to the body, Insert One Nitrous oxide cream charger into the holster and tighten until you hear a release/hissing noise within the body.
- Shake the cream whipper 3-6 times.
- Turn the whipped cream dispenser upside down and upright a few times allowing the nitrous oxide to infuse the whipped cream completely.
Serve as needed from the whipped cream dispenser and enjoy! This recipe will last for up to 7 days when stored in the refrigerator.