Discover the joy of making your beloved Costa Coffee After Eight Hot Chocolate right at home!
There's something special about whipping up your own perfect cup of hot chocolate, just like the one you love from Costa Coffee.
With our simple recipe, you can enjoy the rich goodness of Costa Coffee combined with the minty freshness of After Eight without leaving your kitchen. It's an easy and rewarding way to bring the delightful taste of your favourite coffee shop into your daily routine.
Join us on this tasty adventure, turning the simple act of making hot chocolate into a satisfying ritual that guarantees every sip is a treat!
Costa coffee after eight hot chocolate ingredients
- Costa coffee hot chocolate (You can use any if you have something different already at home! options hot chocolate is always good.)
- 200 ml of milk - Choose what you prefer: Whole / Semi-skimmed / Skimmed cows milk, Coconut milk, Almond or Soya milk.
- 2 pumps of Monin green mint syrup.
- 10g Grated chocolate.
- 1 Segment of after eight mint chocolate.
- Whipping cream + Whipped cream dispenser.
- Microwaveable cup.
How to make Costa coffee after eight hot chocolate
- Add your 3-4 heaped spoon full of hot chocolate to the glass.
- Add your choice of milk to the glass.
- Microwave for 1 minute and remove.
- Stir the hot chocolate and add the 2 pumps of monin green mint syrup, Stir again.
- Microwave for a further 1:30 minutes. (More if this isn't hot enough for you)
- Quickly make some whipped cream, Add to the top of the beverage in a swirling motion.
- Sprinkle the grated chocolate over the whipped cream.
- Drizzle some monin green mint syrup over the top.
- Place the Segment of after eight mint chocolate into the whipped cream.
And there you go, Chocolate orange hot chocolate made simply at home in minutes as if a professional barista had made it for you.